You need to be either a professional Beverage Mixologist/Bartender/Barista or a student of a Beverage School.
You need to be under the age 35 to participate in the SAUDI MONIN CUP 2019.
This means fresh and original local ingredients enhanced by your cultural wealth or the local ingredients inspired by Saudi culture & cuisine.
Submit 2 Drinks recipes – one cold and one hot.
• You need to use at least 10ml of any MONIN products like syrups, fruit mix, sauce or frappe per drink. No home-made syrups or alcohol will be allowed.
• The same recipe has to be used throughout the competition. The recipe cannot be changed at any point through the competition stages.
Our judges will be looking primarily for creativity, presentation and charisma.
10 candidates from each region (Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar/Dammam) will be selected from the shortlisted pool to proceed to the Regional Finals.
Results will be announced on the 8th of October.
Winner of the First Round will compete for the SAUDI MONIN CUP REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Three candidates from each region will proceed to the Finals.
• Western Province – 3rd November – Jeddah
• Eastern Province – 4th November – Khobar
• Central Province – 5th November – Riyadh
Results: November 7, 2019
The 3-regional finalists from each region will compete for the SAUDI MONIN CUP in Riyadh on December 5, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: All participants of the SAUDI MONIN CUP 2019 must adhere to the laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia. Alcohol or any form of alcoholic beverage will not be allowed in the competition. Neither will Monin nor will Bidfood KSA be held liable for any violation of the laws of ٍSaudi Arabia.